Opening an account with our staff
- Investor can come to PAMC head office for opening an account at Vorawat Building 22fl. Silom Road in office hours and bringing supporting documents as follows:
- Identification Card
- A copy of house registration (In case of the address in house registraion is not same with identification card)
- A copy of bank passbook for receiving redemption proceeds (The name stated on the passbook must be same with name of the person requesting to open an account) of the bank as follows
- In case you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- If I'm less than 20 years old, can I open an individual account?
- - An account can not be opened
- If I would like to open a juristic account, what should I do?
- - Download a juristic opening account application and contact our staff to inquire more
information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the redemption account is a savings account without a passbook, what should I do?
- - Investor can capture the screen stating bank name, account name, and account
number in mobile banking application of KBANK, SCB, BAY, BBL, KKP, KTB, or TTB.
Send the photo captured with certifying true copy to us instead of using a bank passbook.
- How can I amend my personal data?
Download an account opening application
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)